Swenglish potato salad
- 800g potatoes peeled and mostly boiled
- 2 red apples chopped
- 10cm of the white part of the leek chopped
- 1 red onion chopped
- 8 small radishes chopped
- A batch of British bacon
Ingredients for the liquid
- 100ml of mayo
- 200ml of creme fraiche
- 2 tablespoons of dijon mustard or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon salt (or more to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper (or more to taste)
- 2-3 tablespoons chives (optional)
Chop the veggies/fruit up except the potato (that goes in last or it’ll go mushy). Add the cooked bacon.
Mix the liquids up in a bowl until they taste nice and strong. Once done, mix that with the veggies/fruit. Finally add the potatoes. Mix well.