Chorizo & pork meatballs with black beans
This has become an instant hit in our household. Fantastic tasting meal and simple to make
- 500g pork mince
- 450 chorizo sausages – skin removed and minced
- 1 batch fresh coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 slice of bread ripped into bits (crust removed)
- 1 tbs of chipotle in adobo sauce
- 125ml milk
Combine all in a bowl and mix well. Roll up in 12-16 even sized balls.
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 400g tin of black beans (not drained)
- 2 tbs chipotle in adobo sauce
- Smoked paprika
- 3tsp Garlic spice
- 2tsp cajun spice
Put all into a bowl and put aside until meatballs are cooked.
It’s not burned only all beans are congregated at one side of the pan.